Top Tourist Attractions in Kondagaon
The headquarter of the Kondagaon district in the Indian state of Chhattisgarh is Kondagaon, a municipality around 70 kilometres from Jagdalpur city. It is the Bastar division’s third largest city. On January 24, 2012, Kondagaon was split from Bastar district and became the state of Chhattisgarh’s 27th district.
Best Places to Visit in Kondagaon
- Shiv Temple in Kopabeda
- Aaraadhy Maa Danteshwari – Badedongar
- Keshkal Ghati
- Swaroopa mata Mahalakshmi Shakti Peeth Chhattisgarh Tatamari
- Buddhist historic mounds between Bhonga-Pal, Bundaal, Egypti and Badgai villages
- Shiv Temple located in Coppabeda
- Adorable mother Denteshwari – Badedongar
- The picturesque valley of Keshakal
- Historical- Religious Places Garh Dhanora
- Jatayu Shila
- Shell Pictures
Best Time to Visit in Kondagaon
How to Reach Kondagaon
How to reach Kanker by Air
AirPorts Near By Kondagaon
- Swami Vivekananda Airport Raipur, is 220 KM far from Kondagaon.
- Jagdalpur Airport, is 80 KM far from Kondagaon
Railways Stations near by Kondagaon
- Dilmili Chattisgarh, Bastar,Tokapal 67 KM near.
- Jagdalpur, Chattisgarh,Bastar,Jagdalpur 70 KM near.
- Kantabanji Orissa,Balangir,Turekela 181 KM near.
- Harishankar RD Orissa,Balangir,Khaprakhol 186 KM near.
- Durg Chattisgarh, 212 KM near.
- Raipur Chhattisgarh, 242 KM near. Major Near By Railway Station that connects to Maximum Number of Main stations in India.
Because to the frequent CSRTC bus services, Kondagaon is easily accessible from everywhere in Chhattisgarh. Kanker, Jagdalpur, and Raipur are all easily accessible from Kondagaon.