Top Tourist Attractions in Harda
Harda is a town and municipality in the Harda district of Madhya Pradesh, India. The administrative centre of Harda is Harda. The distance between Betul and the major metropolis is 125 kilometres. It is a holy site and a well-known pilgrimage site located around 20 kilometres from Harda. The Narmada River runs through nabhi kund (centre of river Narmada ). There are also several temples devoted to Lord Shiva, including the renowned temple erected by the Pandavas.
Places of Interest
- Riddeshwar Mandir – Handia Tehsil
- Narmada Ghat – Handia Tehsil
- Shiv Mandir – Charwa village
- Mahabharat Era Chakraview – Charwa village
- Narmada Ghat – Cheepaner village
- Siddhi Vinayak Mandir – Harda Tehsil
- Laxmi Narayan, Bada Mandir – Harda Tehsil
- Kala Kriti & BadaMut – GondaGaon village
- Kanha baba mandir Sodalpur
- Ram Janki Mandir & Goumukh – Bhadugaon village
- Shiv Ling & Sai Temple – Sirali Tehsil
- Historical Artillery, Mandir & River – Makdai village
Best Places to Visit in Harda
- Riddhnath Temple Handia
- Gupteshwar Temple Charua
- Chakraview Charua Temple
- Makdai Temple
- Makdai River
- Ram Janki Temple
Best Time to Visit Harda
How to Reach Harda
Harda is not well connected to the rest of the country’s major cities via regular flights. Raja Bhoj Airport in Bhopal and Devi Ahilya Airport in Indore are the closest airports to Harda, both of which are 175 kilometres away.
The Harda railway station is located on the major Bhopal-Mumbai railway route. HD is the code for it. Three platforms make up the station. Many major cities have train stations. ITARSI, 76 kilometres from Harda, is the nearest railway junction.
Harda is well connected to the rest of the world by road. Harda is on the national route between Betul and Indore (NH-59A). Bhopal is 162 kilometres away, while Indore is 165 kilometres away.