Hamirpur Uttar Pradesh
About Hamirpur UP
Hamirpur is a city and a municipal board in Hamirpur district in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It is the administrative headquarters of Hamirpur district.
Hamirpur is situated in the Uttar Pradesh state of India. This is near Chitrakoot, a place of Pilgrimage for the Hindu devotees of Rama. Hamirpur has a very special significance for the disciples of Meher Baba, as at Meherasthana, a place near Hamirpur, Meher Baba declared Himself as the “Avatar of the Age”. There are many places in Hamirpur District which have historical, cultural and religious importance.
Best Places to Visit in Hamirpur
- Kalpa Vriksha
- Meher Temple
- Chaura Devi Temple
- Sangmaheshwar Dham Temple
Best Time to Visit in Hamirpur
How to Reach Hamirpur
Main Railway station is situated at Hamirpur Road (HAR), This is connected by all famous cities with Railway track. Main Railway Route from Hamirpur is as follows :
- From Hamirpur to Hajrat Nizamuddin (N. Delhi) via Kanpur & Banda.
- From Hamirpur to Lucknow via Kanpur.
- From Hamirpur to Allahabad, Mughal Sarai, Hawraha via Kanpur & Manikpur.
- From Hamirpur to Varanasi via Manikpur.
Hamirpur does not have an airport. Nearest airport is Kanpur Airport (KNU), Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, 68 km away from Hamirpur. Next is Amausi Airport (LKO), Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, 136 Km. away from Hamirpur.
Hamirpur District is connected by all famous cities with National Highway & other road track.
Main Roadways Route from Hamirpur is as follows :
- From Hamirpur to Delhi via Kapli.
- From Hamirpur to Banda, Kanpur & Lucknow.
- From Hamirpur to Allahabad via Banda.
- From Hamirpur to Chitrakoot via Banda
- From Hamirpur to Varansi via Fatehpur.
- From Hamirpur to Chhatrpur & Sagar via Mahoba.
- From Hamirpur to Panna via Banda.