Top Tourist Attractions in Baloda Bazar
Baloda Bazar is a market in Baloda, India. Baloda Bazar is a nagar palika parishad in the Baloda Bazar district of Chhattisgarh, India. It has the PIN code 493332. It was designated as a district on August 15, 2011.
Places of Interest In Balodabazar – Bhatapara district are as follows:
- Giraudhpuri Dham, Kasdol Block
- Damakheda, Simga Block
- Bar Navapara, Kasdol Block
- Turturiya, Kasdol Block
- Mawali Mandir, Simgarpur (Bhatapara Block)
- Son Barsa Nature Safari, Balodabazar
Best Places to Visit in Baloda Bazar
- Damakheda – Kabeer Panth Aashram
- Turturiya – Balmiki Ashram and Birthplace of Lav-Kush
- Mawali Mata Mandir Singarpur
- Siddheshwar Mandir, Palari
- Son Barsa Nature Safari
- Giraudpuri Dham
- Bar Navapara Wildlife Sanctuary
Best Time to Visit in Baloda Bazar
How to Reach Baloda Bazar
Balodabazar – Bhatapara District is well connected to some of Chhattisgarh’s major towns by road and is somewhat connected by train.
Via Raod :
It is 85 kilometres from Raipur and 60 kilometres from Bilaspur, Raipur, Bilaspur, Korba, Janjigir-Champa, Gidhori, Bhatapara, Simga, Mahasamund, and Jagdalpur all have direct bus service.
Via Train :
From Bhatapara railway station, a 24-kilometer road drive to Ambikapur, Bilaspur, Raipur, Durg, Jabalpur, Katni, and other major Indian towns is possible.