Top Tourist Attractions in Dahod
Dahod is a city in Gujarat, India, located on the banks of the Dudhimati River in the Dahod District. It is supposed to be named after Saint Dadhichi, who lived at an Ashram on the banks of the Dudhumati River. Dahod District’s District Headquarters is located in the city.
Best Places to Visit in Dahod
- Chhab Lake located at Dahod district headquarters
- Ancient Bavka Shiva Temple
- Ancient Bavka Shiva Temple located at a distance of 80 km from the district headquarters of Dahod.
- Ratanmahal Bear Sanctuary
- The historic fort of Gadi located in the center of Dahod city
Best Time to Visit Dahod
How to Reach Dahod
Well connected by Air, Rail and Road.