Top Tourist Attractions in Garhwa
Garhwa is a town and municipality in the state of Jharkhand, India, and the seat of the Garhwa district. The states of Uttar Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, and Bihar are all close by. Thousands of people regard Garhwa Road to be the most convenient stop to board their train to Delhi or Kolkata.
Best Places to Visit in Garhwa
- Radha Krishna Mandir Vanshidhar
- Sukhaldari River
Best Time to Visit in Garhwa
How to Reach Garhwa
How to reach Jamshedpur by Air
Ranchi Airport (208 km) and Varanasi Airport (140 km) are the closest airports.
The Eastern Railway Zone’s Garhwa Railway Station is a significant railhead. Garhwa Road Junction (8 kilometres) is the nearest railway station.
- Garhwa to Ranchi(Jharkhand) – 339 Km (6h 15m)-Ndls – Ranchi Garib Rath Express
- Garhwa to Patna(Bihar) 8h 35m> (256 km) Patna – Singrauli Link Express, Palamu Express
- Garhwa to Varanasi(U.P.) – 5h 15m (241 km) Ranchi – Varanasi Express
National Highway No. 75 connects the Garhwa district to Ranchi, Jharkhand. A total of 210 kilometres of state highway, 55 kilometres of national highway (NH-75), and 96.95 kilometres of district roads exist.
Garhwa has excellent road and rail connections. Ranchi and key districts in Jharkhand, Bihar, and Chhattisgarh have daily bus connections.
Ranka Road Garhwa Bus Stand- Medini Nagar Routes and Town Bus Stand (Old Bus Stand)- All Neighbour States Routes are two significant bus stops.
- Garhwa to Ranchi(Jharkhand) – 5 h 18 min (218.5 km) via NH39
- Garhwa to Patna(Bihar)> – 7 h 33 min(264.3 km) via SH 68 and NH139
- Garhwa to Ambikapur(C.G.) – 3 h 55 min (160.4 km)via NH343
- Garhwa to Varanasi(U.P.) – 5 h 22 min (218.7 km) via NH39, SH 5 and SH 5A