Top Tourist Attractions in Namakkal
Nagapattinam is the administrative centre of Nagapattinam District in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. During the Medieval Chola period, the town rose to prominence as a key harbour for trade and east-bound naval expeditions.
Best Places to Visit in Namakkal
- Namagiri Amman Temple
- Namakkal Anjaneyar Temple
- Arthanareeswarar temple Tiruchengode
- Kolli Hills
- Jedarpalayam Dam
- Namakkal Fort
Best Time to Visit in Namakkal
How to Reach Namakkal
- The nearest airport is Salem Airport @ 72 Km
- Trichy International airport is @ 93 Km
- Coimbatore International airport is @ 150 km
On the Salem – Karur route, Namakkal features a railway junction.
A good road network connects all of the main cities and communities.
Namakkal is located 50 kilometres from Salem and 45 kilometres from Karur. It is located on the National Highway.