Top Tourist Attractions in Chitrakoot
Chitrakoot , Uttar Pradesh
The district of Chitrakoot is one of the Uttar Pradesh provinces of India in the area of Bundelkhand and the district headquarters of the town is Chitrakoot.
Best Places to Visit in Chitrakoot
- Rajapur – The birthplace of Goswami Tulsidas
- HANUMAN DHARA
- Gupt Godavari
- SATI ANUSUYA ASHRAM
- RAM DARSHAN
- SPHATIK SHILA
- Bharat Koop
- KAMAD GIRI
- RAM GHAT
- BHARAT MILAP TEMPLE
Best Time to Visit in Chitrakoot
How to Reach Chitrakoot
Main Railway station is situated at Karwi, This is connected by all famous cities with Railway track.
Main Railway Route from Chitrakoot is as follows :
- From Chitrakoot to Hajrat Nizamuddin (N. Delhi) via Banda.
- From Chitrakoot to Lucknow via Banda.
- From Chitrakoot to Allahabad, Mughal Sarai, Hawraha via Manikpur.
- From Chitrakoot to Varanasi via Manikpur.
- From Chitrakoot to Kurla (Mumbai) via Jhansi.