Top Tourist Attractions in Kaimur
The district of Kaimur is one of Bihar‘s 38 districts. Bhabua is the district headquarters. It was previously part of the Rohtas District. The territory was a part of the Ghazipur District and the Kamsaar Raj until 1764, and then it was a part of Chainpur Estate until 1837.
Best Places to Visit in Kaimur
- Mata Mundeshwari (Bhagwanpur)
- Harsu Brahma Temple (Chainpur)
- Baidyanath Temple (Deohalia, Ramgarh)
- Mother Chherwari Dham
- Peer Baba’s Mazar
- Chandeshwari Dham (Madurana, Chainpur)
- Kuleswari Dham (Kulhadia, Durgavati)
- Bakhtiar Khan’s Rouza (Chainpur)
- Telhar Kund / Waterfall (Adhaura)
- Karakatgarh (Chainpur)
How to Reach Kaimur
National Highway 2 (G.T. Road) crosses through Mohania Town.