Top Tourist Attractions in Jamnagar
Jamnagar is a city in Gujarat, a western Indian state. Lakhota Palace and Museum is a former fort on an island in Lakhota Lake that houses weaponry, sculptures, and ceramics from the 9th to 18th centuries. Since 1964, the Rama Naam prayer has been recited constantly at Bala Hanuman Temple. The marshlands of Khijadiya Bird Sanctuary, to the northeast, are home to spotted deer, painted storks, and migratory birds.
Best Places to Visit in Jamnagar
- Archaeological Museum Jamnagar
- Khijadia Bird Sanctuary
- Marine National Park – Pirotan
- Ranmal Lake (Lakhota Lake)
- Jamnagar is known as Chhoti Kashi. Jamnagar town has many famous religious places.
- Bala Hanuman Mandir is on bank of Lakhota Lake
- Sidhdhnath Mandir is in Nageswar area
- Ancient Nagnath Mandir is in Nageswar area
- Kashivishwanath Mandir is on KV road
- Bhidbhanjan Mahadev Mandir is near Town Hall
- Khijda Mandir is near Khambhalia Gate
- Parsi Agiyari is near Town Hall
- Gurudwara is near Lal Bunglow
- Jama Jamsjid is near Chandi Bazar
- Jain Derasar is at Chandi Bazar
- Moksh Dham near to Subhash Bridge
- Swaminarayan Mandir is 4 KM from the town on Khambhalia Highway.
Best Time to Visit Jamnagar
How to Reach Jamnagar
State-run buses and private luxury coaches connect Jamnagar to the majority of Gujarat’s cities.Nearest city – Rajkot is 92 km.
Jamnagar is part of the Indian Railways’ Western Railway network. This city has a number of daily and weekly trains that connect it to the rest of the country.
Jamnagar airport is 10 kilometres from town, and Air India flies daily between Jamnagar and Mumbai.