Top Tourist Attractions in Bhandara
Bhandara is a city and municipal council in Maharashtra, India, that serves as the administrative centre of the Bhandara district. It is linked to the NH-53 and NH-247 highways.
Best Places to Visit in Bhandara
- Maha Samadhi Bhumi
- Rawanwadi Dam
- Umred Karhandla Wildlife Sanctuary
- Korambhi Temple
- Gosekhurd Dam
- Koka Wildlife Sanctuary
Best Time to Visit Bhandara
How to Reach Bhandara
By Air :
Air service is available up to Dr. BAI Airport in Nagpur (MS), 65 kilometres from Bhandara.
By Train :
Warthi Railway Station is located between Nagpur Railway Station and Nagpur Railway Station ( Bhandara). ( This is a one-hour journey )
By Road :
Nagpur – Pardi – Bhandara, NH-6. ( 60 KM )
- Maha Samadhi Bhumi : Approximate 46 KM by road ( 1 hour 3 mins ) from Bhandara.
- Rawanwadi Dam : Approximate 21 KM by road ( 36 mins ) from Bhandara.
- Umred Karhandla Wildlife Sanctuary : Approximate 79 KM by road ( 1 hour 52 mins ) from Bhandara.
- Korambhi Temple : Approximate 8 KM by road ( 22 mins ) from Bhandara.
- Indira Sagar Dam : Approximate 44 KM by road ( 1 hour 4 mins ) from Bhandara.
- Koka Wildlife Sanctuary : Approximate 27 KM by road ( 44 mins ) from Bhandara.