Top Tourist Attractions in Tiruvallur
Tiruvallur is a fast-growing city in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu with a Grade I municipality. In the western section of Chennai, it is located on the banks of the Cooum River, roughly 46 kilometres from downtown Chennai and only 5 kilometres from the megacity border.
Best Places to Visit in Tiruvallur
- Poondi (Tiruvallur Taluk)
- Pre Historic Museum – Poondi
- Sri Viswaroopa Panchamukha Anjaneyaswami Temple, Tiruvallur
- Vadivudaiamman Udanurai Thygarajaswami Temple, Thiruvottriyur
- Bhavani Amman Temple, Periyapalayam
- Devi Karumariamman Temple, Thiruverkadu
- Arulmigu Subramaniya Swami Temple, Tiruttani
- Greatness of Tirutanikai – Puranic Importance
- Lord Veeraraghava Perumal Temple, Tiruvallur
Best Time to Visit in Tiruvallur
How to Reach Tiruvallur
Arignar Anna International Airport and Kamarajar Domestic Airport, both in Tirusulam, are the nearest international and domestic airports (47Km).
Many towns in Southern India, such as Salem, Erode, Bengaluru, Mangalore, and Western India, such as Pune and Mumbai, use Tiruvallur Railway Station as a transit hub. It is also well linked to sacred sites like as Tiruvalangadu, Tiruttani, Tirupati, Mantralayam, and Shirdi.
From early in the morning until late at night, EMU services to Chennai Central, Arakkonam, and Tiruttani are available.
Three major national highways, namely NH 16, NH 48, and NH 716, run across the district’s borders. The town’s bus terminal is located in the centre of the city, and buses run to outstation and mofussil destinations from early morning to late at night.