Place – Oravakallu Rock Garden | State – Andhra Pradesh | Country – India
Andhra Pradesh Tourism | Andhra Pradesh Tourist Places | Andhra Pradesh Travel Guide
Kunnool Tourism | Kunnool Tourist Places | Kunnool Travel Guide
About Oravakallu Rock Garden Kunnool- Andhra Pradesh
It is a 1000 acre sculpture garden with an ancient cellar and igneous rock formations between water pools. Oravakal Rock Garden is called the Orvakal Rock Garden. It is on NH-18 motorway in the vicinity of Orvakal village, approximately 20km from Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh, South India.
Oravakallu Rock Garden, also known as Oravakal Rock Garden, is a visit to Kurnool. This 1000-acre park sits on the fringe of the village of Orvakallu and includes igneous rock formations. This rock garden is never unforgettable.
Oravakallu Rock Garden Is Known For:-
1) Oravakallu Rock Garden houses the igneous, oval rock formations around a pool.
2) The unusual silica and quartz rock formations can also be seen in the igneous rocks.
3) This garden is also an ideal spot to have a picnic.
4) On the other side of the rocky garden the possibility of climbing is experienced
5) It is also classified as an animal garden in which numerous structures of iron-made animals are set up. The bear, lion, horse, rabbit, elephant etc. structures can be observed.
Best Time To Visit:-
The best time to visit Oravakallu Rock Garden is from September to February. The weather of the region is fun to visit the rocky garden at this period. To access this garden, all guests must pay a small entrance fee. Photography/videography cannot be compensated.
Stop making a mess by leaving the remains in Oravakallu Rock Garden. The administration has the waste bins placed so tourists can throw away the waste. A tiny laser show is arranged to make the evening an exciting experience on the occasion of the New Year. If you’re here for the New Year in Andhra Pradesh
How to Reach Oravakallu Rock Garden
By Air :
Nearest Airport – Hyderabad Airport
By Rail :
Kurnool Railway Station
Hyderabad and Kurnool Train Station are about 230 km away from the Oravakallu Rock Gardens. You can take either the Hyderabad drive or the train station at Kurnool by vehicle. The journey takes about 4 hours and is a beautiful route. The garden is too easy to get to by public transport on the main road itself.
Stay tuned on chaloghumane.com for authentic information on offbeat travel places.